Switch World 2010 event ..
I'm one of the switchers there :)
this big event was held for 3 days in Gurney Plaza main
arena .
-11th June till 13th June-
Btw, I met a lot of fun people during this event .
One of them was my partner Ee Teng . Both of us were in charge of the X-mini & Vestalife speaker booth . While Tina was placed at the Capdase iPhone and ipod cases section .
It was a joy working there for three days . Get to know more about Apple's products .
Beside my booth was the Wacoom products . They hired three great artist to demo their products . You should see their art work, was incredible :) .And a good news for everyone , or should i say a news that everyone has been waiting for ..
4G iPhone is most likely coming out in September .
it was refer as one of the best smart phone produce .
Can't wait to see it . Following on, pictures below are the speakers that I'm promoting .

VestaLife Firefly
I Love this . The design is so cute haha

The little X-Mini II

X-Mini II , Stereo
Is like a shape of an egg .

Each of us own an ipod nano for 3days to show the demo
:)

VestaLife Ladybug II
Comparing to Firefly, Ladybug bass is much more better .

My ipod nano :))))
But i still prefer ipod touch .


Wacom products
Not the desktop, but the black mat

Mac book for only RM 3,299


ipod Nano

ipod Touch




and of course not to left me out
the Switch promoter
hehe



Owh yeah, and a few beautiful guppys on display
at the new wing ground floor ..



pretty isn't it ?
:D

I'll miss Switch World 2010 event !