Last Wednesday, went up to UPR with Tina and a bunch of
friends .. Andrew did not follow us, cause he is going out with Jin Hui &
Edwin Kim ..


It was quite fun, seeing the new renovated Fame ..
It became more spacious than before & ofcourse not that pack compare
to Mois ..
But, it was not that fun after 3am .
Lol terrible, vegetable !
Had a huge fight with Andrew, tummy ache, dizzy, headache
and many others horrible stuff you couldn't even imagine ..
hahah
After settle of all those misunderstanding, me and Andrew back to
normal again :)
Yet still, my tummy giving me trouble .
Went back home and sleep for 2 hours, I woke up and try to
go to the toilet to DO some business, still doesn't help any much .
So, I called up Andrew to come up and take care of me .
With him by my side, I felt so much better & slowly
the pain is gone .
Haha thank you, bee ! <3

This picture was taken after having a pee in Gurney Hotel toilet
:D
Desperate for toilet .

No more of this ..